- MEDIA CENTER
- VINISUD FRANCE
Presentation of Vinisud 2014 in Montpellier
VINISUD, the world’s leading Mediterranean wines trade fair
VINISUD is the showcase for the world’s leading wine region, the Mediterranean, which on its own accounts for more than 50% of world output.
Each event brings together the majority of Mediterranean wine producers and professional buyers from every continent, thereby helping to open the Mediterranean up to new markets for wine.
• French producers from Languedoc, Roussillon, Provence, the Rhone Valley, South-West, Corsica,
• Producers from Spain, Italy, Portugal, Tunisia, Turkey, Morocco, Algeria etc.
Next editions :
• Vinisud Asia 2014 - 29-30-31 October - China, Shanghai
• Vinisud 2016 - 22-23-26 February - France, Montpellier
An exhibition with Mediterranean flair
• Dynamic: The number one exhibition of Mediterranean wines, enjoying strong, consistent growth in the number of visitors and exhibitors ever since its creation.
• Friendly: With a full programme of events, conferences and free tastings, in particular, Le Palais Méditerranéen ...
• Effective: An excellent opportunity to conclude deals, build your client portfolio, develop your international presence, etc.
• Innovative: A business meeting schedule with the visitors that have selected you.
Vinisud is the to-go of Mediterranean wines and spirits!